HERO is the school’s student management system. From 2020, HERO will increasingly provide real time reporting on learning progress to parents and whānau.
You can login to HERO online or via the HERO app.
If you are a first time user, follow the instructions below to get connected.
- Select your preferred way to connect to HERO
- Select “New User”
- Your account will be set up by your school using the email address that you provided when you enrolled your children, use this address to request a password.
- Add your email address
- Select the “Request Password Link”
- Check your email
- Hero will send you an email with a link to follow.
- Follow the link
- This will take you to a secure page to enter you chosen password.
If you have problems logging in, please check with the office to make sure they have the correct email for you.
Reporting to Parents
See the slides below to understand reporting to parents in Term 3, 2020.